Why Adaptavist Labs?
What is this site about?
Through out our 10 year history Adapavist has been an active member of the Atlassian developer community from contributing to the plugin system that underlies all add-ons to writing the precursor to the Universal Plugin Manager. We believe that the community around Atlassian is vital and it is our intention on this site to share some of our experience writing add-ons, automating the tools, builds and use of the Atlassian (and associated) tools from a development and operations perspective. This site comes from the delivery teams within Adaptavist who work on products, bespoke development and our managed services offerings. Adaptavist Labs will also serve as a platform and hub for our open source projects.
No guarantees are made about frequency of posts and content comes with no warranty - YMMV, buyer beware etc.
- 09 Oct 2018 » A strange bug on AWS Lambda
- 17 Jan 2018 » How to run Karma tests in browsers in Docker
- 30 Oct 2017 » Fun with React event handlers
- 17 Jul 2017 » Switching from Groovy to Java
- 24 May 2017 » Useful Git Aliases
- 27 Mar 2017 » Practical Ratpack Promises
- 03 Nov 2016 » Custom Content in Forms for Confluence Connect
- 04 Oct 2016 » Checking user permissions from REST calls
- 30 Sep 2016 » Using the reflection API in Confluence
- 28 Sep 2016 » Creating a custom Confluence Blueprint
- 06 Sep 2016 » ReactJS in Forms for Confluence Connect
- 25 Apr 2016 » Migrating to ES6 in Atlassian Add-ons
- 17 Mar 2016 » All kinds of things I learnt trying to performance test against Fisheye/Crucible
- 24 Dec 2015 » Adaptavist’s Holiday Gift of Atlassian Deployment Automation
- 17 Dec 2015 » Getting a Custom Field value safely
- 07 Dec 2015 » Putting Google Analytics to work with plugins for Confluence
- 02 Dec 2015 » Devoxx Voting, A retrospective
- 25 Nov 2015 » Some things I've learnt about SingleSelect
- 15 Oct 2015 » Using SOY for JIRA actions
- 26 Sep 2015 » Object Reflection in Groovy
- 22 Sep 2015 » Introducing Adaptavist Labs